Boring Co. Ad 1 Boring Co. Ad 1

Nice animation!

I see you have Mr. Crabs there lol, if you want to air this, sign up for google adwords, and go to billing, put add billing and google "free google adwords startup code $80" and you can air this ad for free until it gets $80 worth of clicks... lol... and no personal info required!

Hitler Speech Hitler Speech

The song... :)

The song, and the way its positioned, makes the animation randomly funny. Put some more work, maybe make a REAL speech changed to English, then the song's inclusion would be hilarious.

Funny anim Funny anim

ROFL

Poorly animated but LOL at the replay of explosion ;D

fiuplink responds:

hehehehe he he. Hi "alexkolozsy" what make you think i die in these foor fire think... hehe. thankyou for your point.. haha

FPS Challenge FPS Challenge

Intriguing...

Really, a simple yet addicting game. It is great! Good job, nice, original idea, I've never seen anything like it. I always love it when original ideas make it to the top, so I hope your game does well. Good luck.

Rebuild Rebuild

Amazing

10/10 favorited and 5/5 I loved it it's very addicting and the graphics have a nice childish (but good) look. It's not like all the other dumb zombie games, it's something better. Great job, make a number 2!!!

Super Cupid Shooter Super Cupid Shooter

WOW!

Wow, this is awesome... I love just tapping him down the side of a house and watching him fall. Good job. I really enjoyed it.